A healthy oil
“The Mediterranean diet, of which Extra Virgin Olive Oil is an integral part of, has been inscribed on the list of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO´s Intergovernmental Committee which met in Nairobi on 16th November 2010”.
The oil is a source of good health
- Source of vitamins A, D, K and E.
- Antioxidant, cancer prevention.
- Cardiac health, reduces the risk of illness, coronary heart attack.
- There is a beneficial relationship olive oil against obesity, metabolic syndrome and diabetes.
- It helps slow the aging process of cells.
- Promotes the absorption of calcium.
- It helps to improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
NOT ALL OILS ARE THE SAME
All of the above properties are obtained from the olive solely by mechanic procedures or other physical procedures in conditions that don´t cause alteration of the oil and that have not had any treatment other than washing, decantation, centrifugation and filtration.
OUR EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Far from creating a project based on fleeting fashion, the owners, in addition to being farmers, are doctors by profession. They have created, above all, a sustainable business model, based on the innumerable properties of oil as a necessary complement to our diet, rich in vitamins (especially vitamin E) good for the heart (reducing the so called bad cholesterol and increasing levels of good cholesterol or HDL) and antioxidants (preventing malignant tumors and delaying cellular ageing).